Prime Markets S.A. is committed to protecting the privacy of its online Clients.
1. When Applying Online on our website, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address. All the Personal Information provided by you will be used to process your application and is collected with your knowledge and express authorisation upon applying for a loan. Consequently, some of this information will be shared with our partners.
2. Information provided at the time of application will be used to review your loan application. If you have activated the consent box, you will also receive information on our products we feel may be of interest to you.
3. Your Personal information may also be used for marketing research relating to Prime Markets S. A. It will not be used for any unsolicited communication to users unless so authorised by them. Prime Markets S. A. will use its best endeavours to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times. Unless required to do so by law, Prime Markets S. A. will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the Personal information you provide to us without your consent in writing and upon request.
4. Upon request by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter by registered post to: Prime Markets S. A., Trust House, 112 Bonadie Street, P.O. Box 613, Kingstown, St. Vincent. You may access, rectify, cancel and/or request that any erroneous information concerning your Personal Data be corrected in particular in the event that your personal details change.
5. Prime Markets S. A., from time to time, may collect information about your usage of our website related with Prime Markets S. A. preferences. We will use and analyse the collected information to administer, support, improve and develop our business to provide you with the best service and this information may be shared with our partner suppliers for analytical purposes only.
RISK WARNING: CONTRACTS FOR DIFFERENCE (‘CFDS’) ARE COMPLEX FINANCIAL PRODUCTS THAT ARE TRADED ON MARGIN. TRADING FOREX AND CFDS CARRIES A HIGH LEVEL OF RISK SINCE LEVERAGE CAN WORK BOTH TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE. AS A RESULT, FOREX AND CFDS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS BECAUSE YOU MAY LOSE ALL YOUR INVESTED CAPITAL. YOU SHOULD NOT RISK MORE THAN YOU ARE PREPARED TO LOSE. BEFORE DECIDING TO TRADE, YOU NEED TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE RISKS INVOLVED TAKING INTO ACCOUNT YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE. PAST PERFORMANCE OF FOREX AND CFDS IS NOT A RELIABLE INDICATOR OF FUTURE RESULTS. MOST CFDS HAVE NO SET MATURITY DATE. HENCE, A CFD POSITION MATURES ON THE DATE YOU CHOOSE TO CLOSE AN EXISTING OPEN POSITION. SEEK INDEPENDENT ADVICE, IF NECESSARY.
REGULATION & REGISTRATION: PRIME MARKETS S.A. IS REGISTERED IN SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES UNDER CORPORATE NUMBER 23072 IBC 2015 WITH LEGAL AND CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS: TRUST HOUSE, 112 BONADIE STREET, P.O. BOX 613, KINGSTOWN, ST. VINCENT. WE ACT IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL LEGISLATION AND REGULATION STANDARDS.